Who are we?
AFM Facilities Ltd acquired Ashbrook Facility Management in May 2022. The trade name of AFM Ireland has remained the same.
AFM Ireland was originally setup in May 2006. We provide an array of Facility Management services to clients in various sectors across Ireland. AFM Facilities Ltd will continue to services all the existing contracts and will begin to offer additional services to both current and existing clients.
Our dedicated, loyal and experienced staff are well trained to ensure all services are carried out to the highest standards. With the support of our Senior Management Team, we have a collective approach to ensure all client requirements are needs are achieved and maintained.
About this Role?
Benefits of working with AFM Facilities Ltd as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner:
* Competitive rates of pay
* At AFM Facilities Ltd, all our Cleaning Operatives will receive full training to include Induction training, Manual
Handling, Chemical Awareness & Usage, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
* Refresher Training
Requirements for as an AFM Cleaning Operative:
* Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
* Must be fully flexible and available to work additional hours
* Previous experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided
* Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
* Full uniform and a professional manner while working at client sites
* Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
* Good level of English is essential
Sample duties & tasks for this Cleaning Operative Role:
*Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with site specific cleaning spec and shift roster
*Vacuum & wash floors
*Empty Bins & replenish dispensers
*Toilet / Washroom cleaning
*Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
*Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer, Multiwash, Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
*Ensure customer satisfaction & work is completed to a high standard
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Requirements for this Role?
A good level of english
Valid work permit