Who are we?
AFM Facilities Ltd acquired Ashbrook Facility Management in May 2022. The trade name of AFM Ireland has remained the same.
AFM Ireland was originally setup in May 2006. We provide an array of Facility Management services to clients in various sectors across Ireland. AFM Facilities Ltd will continue to services all the existing contracts and will begin to offer additional services to both current and existing clients.
Our dedicated, loyal and experienced staff are well trained to ensure all services are carried out to the highest standards. With the support of our Senior Management Team, we have a collective approach to ensure all client requirements are needs are achieved and maintained.
About this Role?
Summary of the Position
The Helpdesk Administrator’s primary function is to provide administrative support to the Facilities Manager and business to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
To perform this role successfully, the holder must be able to carry out each of the following responsibilities effectively. Responsibilities may be added or altered as business needs dictate.
· Responsibility for establishing and maintaining our FM Helpdesk Platform and ensuring that the
Helpdesk runs smoothly and efficiently on a day to day basis.
· To ensure all entries on our internal Facility Management software is accurate and updated daily
· Creating and setting up of new client, suppliers and sub contractors records
· Organise and schedule client, Industrial and sub-contractor call outs with the Facilities manager through our CLIK portal
· Build relationships with internal teams to ensure business issues are resolved in a timely manner.
· Answering incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
· Supporting other departments as required.
Requirements for this Role?
· Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent IT skills and computer literacy in particular (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Usage).
· Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to deal with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
· An ability to work to strict deadlines.
· An ability to work to work on their own initiative
· Strong understanding of the workings of a busy office.
· Previous experience in Facility Management an advantage but not required
· Excellent customer service skills.
· A positive attitude - a team player.