Who are we?
About this Role?
Benefits of working with AFM Facilities Ltd a:
* Competitive rates of pay
* At AFM Facilities Ltd, all our Cleaning Operatives will receive full training to include Induction training, Manual
Handling, Chemical Awareness & Usage, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
* Refresher Training
Requirements for as an AFM Cleaning Operative:
* Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
* Must be fully flexible and available to work additional hours
* Previous experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided
* Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
* Full uniform and a professional manner while working at client sites
* Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
* Good level of English is essential
Sample duties & tasks for this Role:
Supervising a cleaning team.
Ability to work as a part of a team as well as on own initiative.
Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities, and report shortcomings/faults to the Manager.
Liaise with the Manager daily regarding current tasks and assist in the planning of future tasks.
Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
Maintain and control use of stock, equipment & consumables.
Timeously request purchase of consumables, equipment, and materials.
Assist the Manager to maintain the asset register.
Monitor and report absenteeism to the Manager.
Actively promote Health and Safety and report any breach directly to the Manager.
Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE.
Prepare overtime rosters for approval by the Manager.
Where required, gather, and provide information on a daily, monthly, and annual basis, including schedules, consumable issues and usage etc.
Report faulty equipment to the Manager within 12 hours of breakdown.
Check all equipment that require replacement items as needed.
Monitor and assist in planning for holiday work requirements (bi/annual cleaning work)
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ensure that the companies’ policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
Act as a communication conduit between management and staff.
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Requirements for this Role?
A good level of english
Valid work permit