Who are we?
About this Role?
Benefits of working with AFM Facilities Ltd a:
* Competitive rates of pay
* At AFM Facilities Ltd, all our Cleaning Operatives will receive full training to include Induction training, Manual
Handling, Chemical Awareness & Usage, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
* Refresher Training
Requirements for as an AFM Caretaler:
* Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
* Must be fully flexible and available to work additional hours
* Previous experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided
* Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
* Full uniform and a professional manner while working at client sites
* Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
* Good level of English is essential
Sample duties & tasks for this Caretaker Role:
- Cleaning the building and supervising a team of Cleaners.
- Gardening and performing landscape duties or supervising others in these roles.
- Inspecting the building, including heating, cooling, lighting and alarm system to make sure they are in good working order.
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required.
- Supervising contractors for repairs.
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools and furniture and reordering as required.
- Managing bookings for any buildings or rooms available for hire.
- Opening building at the start of the day and locking all doors and windows when not in operation.
- Adhering to the company's safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone.
All applications for the above advertised job for Caretaker will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Requirements for this Role?
A good level of english
Valid work permit