Who are we?
About this Role?
Benefits of working with AFM Facilities Ltd as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner:
* Competitive rates of pay
* At AFM Facilities Ltd, all our Cleaning Operatives will receive full training to include Induction training, Manual
Handling, Chemical Awareness & Usage, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
* Refresher Training
Requirements for as an AFM Cleaning Operative:
* Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
* Must be fully flexible and available to work additional hours
* Previous experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided
* Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
* Full uniform and a professional manner while working at client sites
* Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
* Good level of English is essential
Sample duties & tasks for this Cleaning Operative Role:
*Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with site specific cleaning spec and shift roster
*Vacuum & wash floors
*Empty Bins & replenish dispensers
*Toilet / Washroom cleaning
*Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
*Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer, Multiwash, Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
*Ensure customer satisfaction & work is completed to a high standard
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Requirements for this Role?
A good level of english
Valid work permit