Who are we?
About this Role?
Benefits of working with AFM Facilities Ltd a:
* Competitive rates of pay
* At AFM Facilities Ltd, all our Cleaning Operatives will receive full training to include Induction training, Manual
Handling, Chemical Awareness & Usage, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
* Refresher Training
Requirements for as an AFM Cleaning Operative:
* Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
* Must be fully flexible and available to work additional hours
* Previous experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided
* Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
* Full uniform and a professional manner while working at client sites
* Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
* Good level of English is essential
Sample duties & tasks for this Role:
· Cleaning and restocking bathrooms to a professional standard.
· Cleaning floors, sweeping, mopping, and clearing rubbish bins.
· Dusting furniture and computer equipment and tables.
· Ensure you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all Company Procedures and Health & Safety Procedures.
· Any other duties (within reason) that may be assigned to you.
· Ensuring that the jobs are completed within agreed time limits.
· Customer satisfaction- ensuring all work is completed to a high standard.
· Any major customer disputes are brought to the service manager’s attention.
· Ensuring all defects in company cleaning products are reported to your Manager without delay.
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Requirements for this Role?
A good level of english
Valid work permit